Established clothing manufacturer, The Cotton Textile Company is a trusted partner to many famous names from the world of fashion, lifestyle and sport, supplying high quality and ethically produced towels, branded clothing and accessories. Whether you are an established brand or just starting out, we can support your needs and advise on the best solution to bring your brand to life through textiles.
Why The Cotton Textile Company?
• With experience of developing and manufacturing towelling products and apparel for the likes of Designers Guild, Christian Lacroix, Barbour, Lyle & Scott, Pretty Green, Hoax, Animal and many more, we understand the needs of established brands. We work closely with you, our designers and technical teams to ensure the final product is what you have originally envisioned.
• We care about our clients and work closely with you and our supply chain to ensure we optimise value and quality from your budget.
• Every client is of equal importance to us and so regardless of where you are on your journey, you will benefit from a fully managed and excellent account service.
• Effective communication throughout our entire supply chain safeguards production quality and lead times to meet your expectations.
From the design stage to bulk production, we take care of all the aspects required to develop and deliver your products within the agreed time frame. Our service includes:
• Design (CAD + Tech Pack)
• Sourcing (Fabrics, Trims, Labels)
• Sampling (Fit Samples, Pre-Production Samples, Gold Seals)
• Testing (Wash Test, Colour Fastness, Stability and Laundry, Legal and Safety Requirements)
• Quality Control
• Packaging (Garment Bags, Boxes, Header Cards, Belly Bands etc.)
A Complete Service
We develop your ideas from brief to delivery so you can get on with running your business. Our team will manage everything for you: design, sourcing, production, quality control, packaging and delivery. We ensure each stage meets our high standards and we deliver a product everyone is proud of.
Whatever your project requires, from stock fabrics and yarns or dyeing to match to a Pantone colour through to embroidery, printing and bespoke packaging, our manufacturing solutions and strategic sourcing enable us to produce high quality products which meet your specifications and budget.
We have developed strong relationships with fantastic mills, factories, fabric and trim suppliers and we value these partnerships highly. Along with our quality control and sourcing team, we visit factories annually to stay in touch with the people, new technologies and importantly to ensure ethical social and environmental compliance is in place. We pride ourselves on a responsible approach towards manufacturing.
We believe excellent communication with our clients and our supply chain is vital. The quality and consistency of correspondence is reflected in the quality of the production and the timeliness of deliveries. Regardless of the season or peak times, we always stay on top of our emails and answer phone calls promptly, ensuring every element of your production runs smoothly and stays on track.