WIN £100 OFF A BAR TOWEL ORDER
Do you want to win £100 off your bar towel order? ENTER BELOW.
Terms & Conditions
1. THE PROMOTER
The promoter is The Cotton Textile Company (Company No. 08582809 ) of 26 Tallon Rd, Hutton, Brentwood CM13 1TJ and the promotion can also be entered at: www.thecottontextilecompany.co.uk (the “PROMOTER”).
2. THE COMPETITION
2.1 The title of the competition is win £100 off a bar towel order
2.2 When you enter into the competition with the Promotor, you hereby give the Promotor your express consent to process your personal data and remain you about our daily prize and Ultimate prize giveaway. You will have a chance to win a prize as fully explained in clause 8.
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 The competition will run from 00:01 on 11 April 2021 (the “OPENING DATE”) to 23:59 on 24 April 2021 (the “CLOSING DATE”) inclusive for the daily and Ultimate prize competitions which are only available for one-time competition for October 2021.
3.2 All competition entries must be received by the Promoter at the address set out at Condition 1 by no later than 00.01 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
3.3 To enter ‘The Ultimate Prize’ you are required to:
You do not need to enter one, to be eligible for the other.
3.4 No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to enter into the competition.
3.5 The Promoter will NOT accept any responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
3.6 By submitting a competition Entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3.7 For help with your Entry for those who do not have an internet facility, please contact the consumer helpline on 01277714905.
4.1 Subject to clause 4.1 d) below, the competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, EXCEPT:
- employees of the Promoter; or
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- where a participant who is not aged 18 or over, he or she can still be able to participate in the competitions with a consent of his or her parent or legal guardian.
4.2 In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide a proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
4.3 The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or
- incomplete form.
4.4 Entry on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed unless such person does not have an internet facility or is being entered in pursuance of the Equality Act 2010.
4.5 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
5. THE PRIZE
5.1 The prize shall:
- ULTIMATE COMPETITION PRIZE DRAW: £100 value of credit to be taken off a bar towel order (minimum order of 250 bar towels in black and white to receive £100 off)
5.2 The prize is subject to lead times.
5.3 The prize must be claimed by 27 October 2021. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
5.4 The prize is not negotiable or transferable other than to the Promoter.
6.1 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
6.2 The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the email provided.
6.3 The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter may publish the surname and other limited information.
6.4 If you object to any or all of your surname or other information of your winning is being published or made available, please contact the Promoter firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
7.1 If you are the winner of the prize:
THE ULTIMATE PRIZE
- The winner is entitled to claim £100.00 off a bar towel order.
- The winner will be announced on the Announcement Date 24th October 2021 and be contacted by the Promoter.
- The winner must claim the prize by 27th October 2021.
7.2 The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
7.3 The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf unless authorised by the Promoter.
7.4 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, Partner, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
9.1 Except your personal data, all competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
9.2 By submitting your competition Entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights,
- in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
9.3 You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
10. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
11.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
11.2 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
11.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.