Most popular towels
- Beach towels. Sizes start at 70 x 140 cm and rise to 100 x 200 cm. Both Jacquard woven and digitally printed are popular finishes with printing often being a velour finish. Quantities start from 100 pieces.
- Sports or Gym towels. Our most popular is 100 x 30 cm, Jacquard woven with quantities starting from 300 pieces. They are a great corporate or locker room gift.
- Plain tri-fold golf towels. Many clubs and corporate or charity golf days will use a tri-fold golf towel with an embroidery as a memento. These are available from stock in 8 colours and we can supply either plain or embroidered.
- Woven golf towels. Since the earliest days of golf, players have needed to clean their balls, and a towel is by far the best way to do this. Many of the larger clubs we work with now offer woven golf towels that incorporate the club crest as a souvenir or gift. These are usually 40 x 60 cm and finished as a velour towel with a carabiner hook.
- Bar towels, fishing towels, bowls towels; the babies of the towel world. Jacquard woven and 24 x 50 cm in size, these towels have been produced with many of the world’s biggest names in drink and sport woven into the design. Real brand carriers.
- Bathroom towel sets. These packages generally include face cloths (30 x 30 cm) shaving towels (24 x 50 cm), guest towels (50 x 80 cm), bath towels (70 x 140 cm) and bath sheets (130 x 160 cm). These are always a terry towel and often have a double jacquard border or dobby hem which incorporates a design or logo.
The latest digital print technology works in a similar way to your desk top ink jet printer. Using 16 different coloured print heads, loops of yarn are dyed. The smallest “spot” is 3mm², allowing colours to be overlaid or blended creating, the most intricate of designs finished with a photographic quality. This type of printing works well on velour towels as well as Jacquard woven.
For technical specification and sizing questions please download this easy to read PDF
Rotary printing works differently to digital. A form of screen printing, unlike digital printing, there is limited colour choice and no ability to blend colours. This type of printing is best suited to high volume, low cost promotional or retail towels and other textile products such as T-shirts and polo shirts.
Jacquard weaving is popular because it produces a high quality product and with maximum impact. Jacquard weaving is where a towel has a design incorporated into the weave instead of being printed. Most suited to a design where the branding needs to be shouting out!
The Double Jacquard process creates an area of flat fabric that is woven into the towel as part of the main process. As this is area is flat, any artwork that needs to be incorporated as part of the design will be more representative than if replicated in standard terry. Select this process when your branding is intricate and/or contains several colours.
This creates a de-bossed effect which creates a subtle design impact. Most effective on single colour designs.
This is where an additional weft yarn is introduced into selected areas during weaving to show an additional colour. This type of weave looks similar to a relief weave or embroidery.
Using cotton, polyester, silk or metallic threads, a template with your design is programmed into a type of sewing machine and items of clothing or towels are individually embroidered with your logo. This is a cost effective way to add branding to your T-shirts, hoodies and hammam towels.
Most commonly used on flat fabrics, sequins, rhinestones, diamonte or SenCilia™ can be glued on using high temperatures to create a design of your choice or of course your own branding.
Neck, care and brand labels are a cost effective way of re-branding an existing product. For example, by re-labelling a Fruit of the Loom polo with your logo, you have created your own branded product with minimal investment.